partner development manager
This role is a great opportunity to take part and contribute to an exciting growth journey within Cloud & IT Infrastructure! As part of Binero’s Commercial Team, you share the responsibility for delivering the Go To Market strategy and reaching set growth targets. You will drive Binero’s business performance by identifying new partners and developing those relationships and business models, analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Binero returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Binero teams to deliver.
You will be responsible for the recruitment, growth, and creation of new partners and partner areas and offerings.
You will create and manage executive relationships with existing and new partners, offering them strategic advice and thought leadership together with day-to-day management. You will develop close relationships with Binero Account Managers and Tech team in order to grow the relevance and impact of your assigned Partners, with the overall goal of growing our mutual business and most importantly – creating value and ensuring partnerships that benefit our clients.
Depending on partner track/roles, key responsibilities vary per partner but will typically be about:
- Establishing new partnerships or expanding existing ones, to deliver on Go To Market strategy and growth targets.
- Driving partner and Binero joint value propositions and market activities.
- Managing partner business performance and map partner capabilities/priorities with Binero’s strategies to meet business goals. Drive regular business reviews with key partners and Binero leadership.
- Helping partners grow their Binero partnerships and business, develop custom presentations on Binero’s Cloud offering to partners.
- Driving partners to build a partner sourced pipeline, nominate partners to receive inbound/outbound leads, and ensure overall pipeline tracking accuracy and health. Drive and support demand generation activities/events with partners and support engagement.
- Promoting Binero at key industry events and shape industry agenda and standards.
- Partner sales according to set plan.
- Profitability on Binero partner business.
- Partner NPS.
- Client NPS.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Executive, Channel Manager or similar. Or perhaps you are an Account Manager with great experience from working environments and teams with established partners sales and/or channel sales, looking to broaden your career path? Most importantly you share our view that partner ecosystems and networks is crucial for delivering best in class client offerings and services.
- Experience from working in a partner / channel manager position, building scalable partner ecosystems with focus on the sell-side. Experience from technology partner programs is meriting.
- Experience with foundational cloud technologies and cloud service provider ecosystems and business models.
- Experience presenting to a senior-level audience and comfort working in and through a cross-functional organization.
- Excellent Partner sales, development and management skills, with proven success in delivering Go-to-Market strategies and results in terms of profitable sales.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Wide professional network is meriting.
At Binero, we strive for diversity and inclusion. We strongly believe in bringing different backgrounds and perspectives to the table, to be the very best we can be for our customers and partners!
Who are we and what do we offer?
Binero is on an exciting growth journey in an expansive market – IT Infrastructure & Cloud – where our OpenStack-based public cloud platform Binero.Cloud is key to our growth. Binero.Cloud can be seen as an ambitious startup business within an already established, financially stable and listed company with solid experience in IT. Together with a strong team, there are great opportunities to further develop on a personal and career level! It’s an exciting journey we are on – as a team, and in close collaboration with our partners and ecosystem, we are establishing a highly competitive offering within cloud infrastructure, containers and services. We offer great benefits in form of competitive salary, wellness allowance, occupational pension, insurance packages and a flexible, digital working environment.
Start date: By agreement
Salary: By agreement
Level of employment: Full time, 100 %
Does this sound like you? Then we recommend sending your resume to let us know, as soon as possible (use the form below), as the selection process for this position is ongoing.